Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

This post will fluctuate and cover many different topics and themes. Try and stay with me.
  • My phone is really messed up. I need to get a new one. On Tuesday I drove forty-five minutes to the nearest store with a phone technician with the understanding that a simple part needed to be replaced to restore my phone to full working capacity. After the man replaced said part, he immediately noticed the continuing malfunctions. Thankfully, I was not charged for the services of the phone technician. The fact remains, however, that my phone is nearly useless. This upsets me.
  • The Green Bay Packers football game is not on television for the second week in a row. This is bad for a few reasons. I really enjoy watching the Packers on Sundays. When their games are not shown, I want to stay abreast of what is happening, which means I usually watch other games and pay attention to the scores from around the league for updates. This actually keeps me from being productive and studying until the Packers game is over.
  • I received the DVDs of the first season of a television program on DVD in the mail this week. The release date for these DVDs is not until the thirteenth of October, but I received mine on Friday. I am supposed to watch the program and write a review for a website. After my review is posted, the DVDs are mine to keep. I think this is a fantastic deal and I'm really happy about this agreement. The show is really entertaining, and the fact that I now have a fifty dollar DVD set that I didn't have to pay for really speaks for itself. Hopefully as the semester progresses I can get more good DVDs and books to review.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment